Excentric Otona Yamai, Testo + Traduzione (Inglese)

« Older   Newer »
_Kyocchan<3Miyavi†
view post Posted on 6/7/2008, 17:30

release: Galyuu [2003.12.02]
track number: 04

Romanji

KUSOTTARE no ETEkou ni ABAZURE shoufu* warainagara koroshiau sonna IMEEJI

~kinou, boku, hitokoroshichatte. to wa iu monono SORE, hokanaranu jibun nansu kedo ne.
iya, sono, nantsuuka...nante kokoro ni mo nair kotoba kka haichatte, kyou mo mata futsukayoi~

Are you ready and waiting to go? x3
kamen kabutteko-.

AKANTARE no tanuki ni GOMASURI megitsune koshiFURInagara bakashiau kore mo IMEEJI
(?jissai no shouhin to wa kotonarimasu)

~arekara mata GEROGEROx2 haichatte, nanka mou, marude konjou nai dokonjouGAERU ssu yo...
nde, sunge kuchi n naka kimochiwaruinsu kedo, kore ga otona no mi tte yatsu nansu ka ne?~

honoto shimatteko-.

koushakutare no osube ni mibabari meshibe kizukainagara kenashiau sunge DAMEEJI

~senpai, kiitekudasai yo, nanto maa, nanigashi, kekkyoku, i ni ana hiraichatte (buta ippiki tooreru gurai)
maa hiatari mo kazetooshi mo saikoucchaa saikou nansukedo, ainiku ima, meccha fuyu nansu yo ne~

otona kidotteko-.

make money, betray, secretive, manuver .................and, take the toy away

egao de Fuck you.

English
BE-BOY

A bitchy woman to an asshole monkey killing each other while laughing that kinda of image

~yesterday, I, committed a murder. Though I say, but THAT was none other than myself.
Well, that, how should I say...I just say things that aren't even in my mind, also today again I have a hangover.~

Let's go put on a mask.

A beguiling she-wolf to a cowardly fox disguise ourselves while shaking our tails this image too
(*different from the actual merchandise)

~then I puked x3 again, and well now, it's just like I'm a gutless Dokonjou Gaeru...1
also, my mouth feels horrible inside, but this must be the taste of adulthood, I suppose?~

Let's make a real sound.

Make money, betray, secretive, maneuver...

A seductive female to a lecturing male belittle each other while caring heavy damage

~senpai2, please listen to me, something, eventually, will poke a hole through my stomach (like a pig could go through it)
Well sunny days and blustery days are both great, but unfortunately now it's totally dead winter, you know~

Go pose as an adult. (breath)

make money, betray, secretive, maneuver...................and, take the toys away.

Egao de "fuck you".3

Notes:
1."gerogero" is a sound for puking and also a sound for a frog croaking. Incidentaly "Dokonjou Gaeru" (meaning "frog with guts") is an old anime/manga series about a boy who trips and falls on a frog. The frog is alive but stuck smashed on the boy's shirt, and he can talk. He gives advice and helps the boy on day to day situations.
2."senpai" is not easy to translate in Japanese since it is a cultural word. Senpai is anyone who you look up to - could be someone older than you or more experienced in something than you.
3."egao de fuck you" is a term coined by Miyavi. It literally means, "fuck you with a smiling face."

Credits: Masakarasu

Edited by Ashura Alexis - 8/7/2009, 14:08

ilaria_kurosaki
view post Posted on 12/11/2008, 19:14

Questa canzone non la conoscevo, grazie! nessuno ha la traduzione in italiano?

1 replies since 6/7/2008, 17:30   267 views